Welcome to Fairfield Hills Golf Course & Range, a fun and affordable Wisconsin Dells area golf course in Baraboo, Wisconsin. Our course is not too difficult for beginners and kids, but challenging enough for more experienced players. Our unique course offers golfers the option to play 3, 9, 12, or 18-holes, based on the amount of time allotted and challenge desired. Recognizing that many Wisconsin Dells golfers may not have enough time for a full 18-hole round, Fairfield Hills is one of the first Wisconsin golf courses to develop a 12-hole option, opening 3 new holes during the 2018 golf season. Our 12-hole golf course can be walked by most players in about 2 hours, making us the most walker-friendly golf course in the Wisconsin Dells area! We also have plenty of pull-carts available for rent!
Come early and take some practice swings on the area’s largest and longest practice range (34+ stations/340 yards). Then test your skill on some fun par 3’s and 4’s on the course.
We also offer a beautiful setting for a Wisconsin Dells golf course wedding, golf outing, and group events up to 100 guests.
Fairfield Hills is located just minutes from Wisconsin Dells, the city of Baraboo, and Ho-Chunk Casino. In addition to a fantastic on-course experience, we are proud to offer the following amenities:
- 12 holes of golf, creating 3, 9, 12, or 18-hole options
- The largest practice range in the Wisconsin Dells area with 30+ practice stations
- Motorized carts and pull-carts
- Practice putting green and bunker
- Club rentals available
- Our short, walker-friendly course, is perfect for players of all ages and abilities
- Friendly and relaxing clubhouse with snacks, beer, soda and golf supplies
- Affordable and fun golf lessons for boys, girls and beginners of all ages
- An ideal location for Wisconsin Dells outdoor weddings, bachelor parties, family or company outings