The following guidelines may be in place when you come visit Fairfield Hills until further notice. We ask that you do your best to follow these guidelines to help create a safe environment for yourself and others. Our staff will be working diligently to provide a clean and risk-free golf course for you and your family.
Some of these guidelines have been taken from the National Golf Course Owners Association “Park and Play” program, designed to help golf courses adhere to current social distancing and safety standards. A PDF of this program can be found by clicking HERE.
- Signage will be posted around the Clubhouse displaying proper social distancing guidelines and encouraging recommended sanitation practices.
- Routine cleaning, sanitization, and disinfection of all locations, especially commonly touched surfaces, will be done frequently throughout the day. Hand sanitizer use will be encouraged and readily available to all customers.
- All golf carts and pull carts will be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Golfers will be encouraged to pay in advance over the phone with credit card, or book online and pre-pay with credit card.
- We ask that players follow these guidelines when on the course:
- Leave the pin in the cup. A small PVC pipe or pool noodle has been placed in each cup to eliminate the need to touch the pin or cup. “Gimmies” are encouraged.
- Please rake any bunkers with your feet or club. To minimize contact, rakes will not be in the bunkers. Feel free to place your ball in the bunker for a good lie, or take a free drop outside of the bunker.
- When your round has concluded, please leave any golf or pull carts in their designated area to be cleaned. Please throw away any trash left in the cart – this includes scorecard, pencil, tees, etc. Thank you!
- To minimize social interaction and congestion in or around the Clubhouse, please leave the premises when finished with your round, and have a great rest of your day.
- Clubhouse seating may be limited.
- Rental clubs may not be available for use.
- Self-serve water coolers will not be available on the course.
For more information on any of these guidelines, please reach out to the Clubhouse at 608-356-5524, or email us at email@example.com. We feel that these are necessary precautions to take to ensure a clean and safe environment for our patrons. Our staff thanks you for your cooperation and adherence to these guidelines, and we can’t wait to see you this summer at Fairfield Hills!