Fairfield Hills Golf Course is an award winning golf course designed with families in mind. Our Baraboo golf course is not too difficult for beginners and kids, but challenging enough for more experienced golfers. Most people can play our 9-hole par 30 course in less than two hours, and can play an extra 3 for a total of 12 holes in about 2.5 hours.
We invite you to come early and take some practice swings on Baraboo’s largest and longest practice range (35+ stations/340 yards). Then test your skill on some fun par 3’s and 4’s on our Baraboo golf course.
Fairfield Hills Course Layout
- Beautiful 12 holes of golf
- 3, 9, 12, or 18-hole options
- Seven Par 3’s, Four Par 4’s, One Par 5
- Longest Hole – 400 yards
- Shortest Hole – 123 yards
- 9-hole play time approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes
- 12-hole play time approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Sand bunkers and water hazard
- WSGA rated