Fairfield Hills Golf Course & Range
If you are looking for a more enjoyable golf experience, Fairfield Hills Golf Course & Range is the place!
Fairfield Hills was designed to give golfers a better golf experience. We offer the option to play 3, 9, 12, or 18-holes from three set of tees. This makes it easy and affordable to customize your play based on your time and abilities. Most people can play our 9-hole par 30 course in less than two hours, and a 12 hole round in about 2.5 hours.
We invite you to come early and take some practice swings on Baraboo’s largest and longest practice range (35+ stations/350 yards). Then test your skill on the course selected Wisconsin’s 9-Hole Course of the Year in 2018.
Fairfield Hills Course Layout
- 3, 9, 12, or 18-hole options
- Seven Par 3’s, Four Par 4’s, One Par 5
- Longest Hole – 400 yards
- Shortest Hole – 123 yards
- 9-hole play time approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes
- 12-hole play time approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Sand bunkers and water hazard
- WSGA rated
To schedule a tee time call 1-608-356-5524 or click here